Re-opening of Acorn Toddlers
We are re-opening Acorn Toddlers on Wed May 19th from 10.00-11.30
Strict Covid regulations will be in place; this will involve limiting numbers and other safeguards as follows
Covid Safeguards for Acorn Toddlers
- Only 10 adults plus helpers per session ( under 5s unlimited )
- All places to be pre-booked each week ( info on how to do this follows below )
- We will operate a fortnightly system to allow everyone to have a chance to come at least once a fortnight
- All adults to wear masks at all times unless exempt
- Social distancing rules for adults to stay 2 meters apart
- A one way system to be used, entrance via main doors exit and access to toilets via fire door
- We will be unable to provide refreshments but please feel free to bring your own
- Only the disabled/changing area toilet and one other will be in use to stop congestion in the entrance hall
- For track and trace you will be asked to scan the NHS QR Code posted in the foyer or fill in a Contact Tracing form each week
- Please queue at a social distance in the car park before entering
- The amount of toys out will be limited and toys will be sanitized after each session
- There will be no craft sessions but we may be able to introduce a story time halfway through
- Please sanitize hands when you enter the building and sanitize the toilets when you use them – sanitizer and wipes will be provided
- These restrictions will hopefully only be in place for a short time but are necessary to keep us all safe
- A Covid risk assessment has been done in the building. You can see the Risk Assessment here.
How to book your place at Acorn Toddlers
To book, please text Daphne on 07920 157658 by the Tuesday mid day. This will generally operate on a first come – first served basis (but priority will be given to those whose child has no siblings to interact with). Subs will remain at £1.00 per session.
Although these restrictions will limit a lot of what we can do, our aim will still be to provide a safe and happy session
About Acorn Toddlers
Acorn Toddlers is for Mums, Dads, Grans, Grandads or Carers with Babies or Toddlers.
Acorn Toddlers is open from 9.30am to 11.30am every Wednesday during School Term Time (Hampshire Schools).
For more details and to register for Acorn Toddlers, contact Daphne on 07920 157658 or use the Contact Us page
A Very Unusual Picnic
Daphne tells a story about a Very Unusual Picnic
Will tells a Bedtime Story
A new friend – Will – shares a story he tells his sons, Ted and Elijah, at bedtime.
A Little Girl is Healed!
Daphne tells a story about a little girl who is healed, and we finish with a song with actions. Hope you enjoy it!
God Knows All About Me!
Daphne and Donkey set a quiz then Lisa tells a story showing how God knows all about you!
A Beachy Tale!
Today, Daphne brings a beachy quiz and a story about two builders.
The Good Shepherd
Lisa tells us a story about a Good Shepherd
Two Stories starting with a Tickly Tummy
A new story about Jesus welcoming the children. Daphne starts with a story about a puppy with a tickly tummy!
Lenny and Henry help Daphne tell a story about Best Friends
Daphne is helped by a friend to tell the story of Lucas the Lion and together they find out who made lions
The Storm on the Lake
Hear how Jesus quietened the storm when all His friends were scared!
The Lost Coin
For today’s story, Daphne tells us about a lost coin
Story Time – Feeding the Five Thousand
Today, Daphne is telling the story of how Jesus fed 5000 people
Story time – Animals
Watch with us as Daphne tells story about animals
Looking at two stories about animals: Dear Zoo and Noah’s Ark
The Lost Sheep
Watch the story of a Lost Sheep!
The Good Samaritan
Daphne tells the story of the Good Samaritan
A Video Message from the Acorn Toddlers Team
Daniel in the Lions’ Den
This video, telling the story of Daniel in the Lions’ Den, is suitable for younger viewers
Come back next week!
We hope you enjoyed this week’s programme. Please come back next week to see what new stuff is available. We aim to bring fresh content each Friday.
See you soon!